Saturday, October 10, 2009

Etsy Shop

I've decided that I'm going to start "stocking" the Etsy shop from next Friday. A couple of reason for this - I did want to start listing items straight away but I think it's vital that the photography is of a reasonable standard on places like Etsy. There would be lots's of room for improvement regarding my photo's. I have a one off photography lesson tomorrow so I'm hoping my photo's of the items will improve after this class. Also I'm away from home then until next Friday, and I don't think there's any point listing the items but not being able to despatch them straight away. Of course I don't really expect to make a sale so soon but I'd rather not take the risk. Anyhow I have a banner set up now and have a logo, so things are moving along nicely.
Bye for now
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the name of the shop. I'm sure you'll be inundated with orders! Best of luck with it xx

    ReplyDelete